Join the SEA PTA today!
The number one reason to join the Parent Teacher Association is to benefit your child. In doing so, you also help your school.
- Get Connected. There’s no better way to know what’s happening in your school.
- Discover Great Resources. The PTA offers a variety of programs designed for parents as well as students.
- Tap into a Network. PTA functions are opportunities to meet other parents and teachers, building rapport and discussing issues that are on your mind. You can share ideas, concerns, and experiences.
- Watch Yourself Grow. By volunteering with your PTA, you put your skills and hobbies to use for a noble cause—your child and all children in the community.
- Speak Up. PTA can be a way for you to more effectively suggest change at your child’s school.
- Witness Improvement. By getting involved at your child’s school you’ll be part of the solution, helping make positive changes. Local PTAs play an important role in fundraising to provide building improvements, curriculum-based programs, and social events.
- Be a Role Model. By becoming a PTA member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
How to Join
To become a member, complete the SEA PTA Member Form and turn it into the SEA Office with your membership fee.
PTA membership fee: $10.00 per school year
No one will be denied membership based on financial ability; request a membership confidentially via the SEA PTA email (SEAparentteacher@gmail.com).
If you have any questions or need more information, email us at email@example.com.
Please return your completed form with your membership fee to the school office.